THREE CHOIRS FESTIVAL GRAND PRIZE DRAW
Look carefully at the picture below. Hidden in its depths are the titles of 10 events taking place during this summer’s Three Choirs Festival in Hereford. Correctly identify all 10 events and you will be entered into a draw to win the following fantastic prize:
- A pair of top price tickets to each of the 10 illustrated events.
- A festival souvenir programme book.
- A bottle of Three Choirs Vineyard Classic Cuvée.
Please submit your entries using this form here by 5pm on Tuesday 19 July and use the email title ‘Picture Competition Answers’. The draw for the prize will take place at Midday on Wednesday 20 July.
Terms and Conditions
- The prize has been valued at the cost of 2 tickets per event illustrated, a souvenir programme book and a bottle of Three Choirs Vineyard Classic Cuvée.
- If the prize winner is unable to attend the festival there will be no cash alternative offered for the tickets and arrangements will be made to post the programme and Cuvée.
- Entries from Three Choirs Festival staff, trustees and their close families will not be accepted into the prize draw.
- Entries limited to one per person. No purchase necessary. Every entry which correctly identifies the ten hidden concerts will be entered into a random draw taking place on Wednesday 20 July 2022.
- No entries will be accepted after the closing date of 5pm Tuesday 19 July 2022. Three Choirs Festival Limited takes no responsibility for entries which are not received or incorrectly submitted.
- The winner will be contacted on Wednesday 20 July 2022. If the winner does not respond by 12 noon on Friday 22 July, they will be deemed to have forfeited the prize and a second draw will take place to determine the winner.
A New Exhibition: Holst and the Three Choirs Festival12 February 2024Dive into an exhibition co-curated by Simon Carpenter, Volunteer Festival Archivist.More info
Nilufar Habibian Shortlisted for Royal Philharmonic Society Award31 January 2024Nilufar's Az nahāyate tāriki (From the deep end of darkness) has been nominated for an award.More info
Composer Profile | Cameron Biles-Liddell | Worcester 20241 December 2023North Wales based composer and pianist Cameron Biles-Liddell premieres his 'Yr Afon Yn Yr Awyr' in England at Worcester 2024.More info