Terms and Conditions
Three Choirs Festival terms and conditions of sale:
• The festival reserves the right in reasonable circumstances (i) to refuse admission to an event venue (ii) to request any ticket holder to leave a venue and (iii) to take appropriate action to enforce this right. The festival asks that ticket holders please not attend if they are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been notified that they need to self-isolate.
• Late-comers will only be admitted at a suitable break in the performance.
• In the interests of security, the festival requests that concert-goers refrain from bringing large items of baggage to any event venue; and it reserves the right to search any bags, music cases etc, before entry to the venue.
• Photography and the use of any video or audio recording equipment are prohibited.
• Tickets are sold subject to the festival’s right to make any alterations to the artists, programme or any other advertised arrangements.
• All ticket discounts are subject to availability.
• All ticket sales are final. We are only able to offer refunds on tickets for performances which are sold out and only when we are guaranteed to resell the tickets. If you are unable to attend either due to illness or because you have been requested to self-isolate, every effort will be made to re-sell your ticket. If the performance is not sold out, or for any reason the festival is not able to sell on your ticket, a credit on your Box Office account for its face value will be offered which may be used towards future ticket purchases for Three Choirs Festival promotions. An administration fee of £2.50 will be charged per refund transaction.
• If an event during the festival is cancelled, ticket holders will be entitled to a full refund minus any booking fees, or credit on their Box Office account for the face value of the ticket/s.
(Any credit issued in lieu of returned tickets or cancelled events will be valid for customer use for up to 18 months following its issue. After this any unused credit remaining will be treated as a donation to the festival).
• Children under 16 attending as members of audiences remain the responsibility of their parents/guardians/carers.